SmarterMail users can configure their webmail settings to display current and forecasted weather on the calendar.
Applies to SmarterMail 8.x - 15.x
Follow these steps to configure the weather forecast feature:
- Log in to SmarterMail as a user.
- Click the Settings icon.
- Expand the My Settings and Advanced Settings folders in the navigation pane.
- Click Calendar Settings. The calendar settings will load in the content pane.
- Click the Weather tab.
- In the Zip Code field, type your zip code.
- Select the Enable weather checkbox.
- Click Save.
NOTE: The weather feature uses the United States National Weather Service as a data source and, as a result, currently only works for United States zip codes.
For more information, please refer to the SmarterMail Online Help.
Learn more about using SmarterMail for your email accounts and company-wide instant messenger.