Domain administrators can create a list of whitelisted posters to allow specific email addresses to post messages to a mailing list. NOTE: To use this feature, you must enable the poster whitelist feature from the Options tab of the mailing list settings.
Follow these steps to add an email address to the poster whitelist:
- Log in to SmarterMail as the domain administrator.
- Click the Settings icon.
- Under Domain Settings click on Mailing Lists. A list of available mailing lists will load in the content pane.
- Click on the desired mailing list. The mailing list settings will load in the content pane.
- Click the Posters tab. A list of whitelisted posters will load in the content pane.
- Click New in the content pane toolbar.
- In the Email Address field, type the email address to be whitelisted. You can also utilize the * wildcard to whitelist an entire domain (for example, *@domain.com).
- Click Save.